Sunday 21 July 2013

Feel the burn workout

If unlike me you are feeling fresh today here is a workout for you to do on this sunday afternoon! I did this the other day and it sure gets your heart rate up. I've changed a few of the exercises so that you can do it where ever you are. However, if like me someone forced you to drink waaaaay to much last night why not just try this one in the morning :) I don't drink very often so when i do i suffer big time with hangovers...boo!!

So i've made it in to a printable again so that you can take it with you and this time you can tick off each exercise as you go :)


Steve put this workout together, his circuits are always cardio intense so they are really good for getting that fat off :)

Enjoy your sunday!

Lots of hardwork and dedication


No comments:

Post a Comment