These are a great breakfast choice that wont cost you your cheat meal WAAHOO!!
You will need
- 1 egg (or two egg whites if you want to be even better)
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1tsp of sugar or sweetner
- 1 banana (half for mixture, half for filling)
- 1/3 cup of oats - around 30g
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 4 strawberries (or any other berries you wanna use for the filling)
This mixture should make 4 - 6 crepes depending on the size of your frying pan and how thick you make them.
- So first of all cut the banana into rounds, take half of it and mush it up, and then put it in your blender
- Add in the dry ingredients and whizz it all up
- Then add the egg and almond milk, whizz it up and make sure it is all mixed in properly
- Turn your hob on and spray your frying pan with 1kcal spray
- Then cook :)
- Put a few bits of banana and strawberry inside, (i then put on a very tiny bit of pure maple syrup), roll up and eat!
Try them and let me know what you think. If i remember correctly the entire mixture has around 180kcal in but i think that was using two egg whites instead of a whole egg. But it definitely isn't more than 250kcal :)
Lots of hardwork and dedication