Thursday 1 August 2013

Throwback Thursday

Oh my gaaawd I've just finished an intense hour spin class I had sweat dripping everywhere it was disgusting, sweat burning my eyes, dripping from my hair it was gross but hey a gym isn't a place to look pretty as the saying goes if you still look good after a workout you clearly didn't workout.

Anyway I thought on this glorious Thursday I'd have a lil throwback and have a look at how my nutrition has changed over the past 2 and a bit years, I've gone from one extreme to another and honestly can say in terms of my diet I am in the best place I've ever been...

So my diet from my fat days...



I was at university and looking afterward clearly wasn't a priority! It makes me feel sick to look at this. 

From my weight loss days

This was quite a scrict diet I put myself on which clearly worked as I lost 2 stone, but it only worked because I created such a huge calorie deficit, it wasn't healthy and if I was to do it again I would go about it completely differently I so went to the gym every morning and done the 30 day shred in the evenings 

And now...

Has your diet changed much? Are you making healthy decisions that are good for your body? Is there anything you should probably change?

here is alittle clear up from Al in response to my headache from nutrirition:

All the items listed here can work in a weight loss diet! How? Because the only real factor in weight loss is eating less calories in a day than your body needs to survive! So whether you eat high protein, low carb, high fat, etc etc..... The over riding factor is the total calorific intake in a day! The main difference is that if you train alot and want your body to look toned and lean and repair with less injuries, it's a fact that you need to eat protein every 3 to 4 hours and lower carbs after lunch ready for zero blood sugars by the time you go to bed! All athletes in the world eat this way and they look their best doing it! Ps.... Whey protein powder won nutritional supplement of the century years ago as it has so many health benefits.... Anti carcinogenic was one of them!  eat well  x Al

Well i'm glad thats cleared up a bit :) Anyway have a good Thursday evening! 

Lots of hardwork and dedication 

No comments:

Post a Comment